[Bf-committers] Re: Re: New Gui comments

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:41:02 +0200

walton@mrnutty.com (2003-10-06 at 1608.47 -0400):
> I don't get it, what's so funny?

About the resolution one, saying that design was for small screens,
when it always was for 1280. So if there is anybody thinking it was
packed for small screens, it was to squeeze even more functionality of
the 1280.

About the gamma one, that the change could be to get old look back as
things were moving away from SGI, as some kind of compesation (I have
to say again: unconfirmed supposition, just based in when the change
took place and how it looks when I use gamma controls here).

Call it ironic, funny or whatever. It made me chuckle anyway, as user
for a long time that has seen many versions and in many machines. No
ofense intended to anyone, but some assumptions people make... :]

GSR