[Bf-committers] Re: Re: New Gui comments

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:40:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:

> walton@mrnutty.com (2003-10-06 at 1608.47 -0400):
> > I don't get it, what's so funny?
>
> About the resolution one, saying that design was for small screens,
> when it always was for 1280. So if there is anybody thinking it was
> packed for small screens, it was to squeeze even more functionality of
> the 1280.

yeah, i like a lot of stuff on one screen, and the alt-uparrow/downarrow
to switch screens.

> About the gamma one, that the change could be to get old look back as
> things were moving away from SGI, as some kind of compesation (I have
> to say again: unconfirmed supposition, just based in when the change
> took place and how it looks when I use gamma controls here).

donno, it just looks more bland now. before it was quite dramatic.

> Call it ironic, funny or whatever. It made me chuckle anyway, as user
> for a long time that has seen many versions and in many machines. No
> ofense intended to anyone, but some assumptions people make... :]

i still like the irisgl look best, heh!