[Bf-committers] Re: Fwd: New project: "Kinematics"...

Herman Bruyninckx bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:56:14 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

[...]
> I realize things shouldn't shatter too much, with too many mailinglist
> on all kinds of topics... nevertheless, it's not bad to communicate
> here on actual development in Blender itself (and/or integration with
> Orocos). This especially because we have several issues in Blender to
> solve first, before even *thinking* of adopting a new library for IK
> and dynamics.
I understand this, of course. My idea is to follow the discussion more
or less passively at first, and begin to make concrete suggestions
when the opportunity arises.

I hope we can find enough common grounds to be successful :-)

Herman
--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Research Group
<http://people.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 322480