[Bf-committers] Fwd: New project: "Kinematics"...

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:09:20 -0500

On Tuesday, November 18, 2003, at 06:40 AM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Below a reaction from the Leuven university. I hope they can help us
> solving the current problems with the armature system, and later on
> use their math knowledge in moving it up another level, especially for
> good integration of kinematics editing (tradional animation) with IK
> and dynamics.

Ton:

Are we to begin creating "wish lists" or proposals on the committers
list at some point? I have quite a few things I would love to see
improved with the armature system: please let us know how to proceed!
This is an exciting development for me, and welcome aboard to the folks
from Leuven!

-Bischofftep