[Bf-committers] Fwd: New project: "Kinematics"...

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:40:58 +0100

Hi everyone,

Below a reaction from the Leuven university. I hope they can help us
solving the current problems with the armature system, and later on use
their math knowledge in moving it up another level, especially for good
integration of kinematics editing (tradional animation) with IK and
dynamics.

I prefer to invite them over to join this list at first... when added
traffic here grows out of control a dedicated mailinglist can always
been used. Or a dedicated project on the site...

Herman: here is where you and your team can subscribe:

I realize things shouldn't shatter too much, with too many mailinglist
on all kinds of topics... nevertheless, it's not bad to communicate
here on actual development in Blender itself (and/or integration with
Orocos). This especially because we have several issues in Blender to
solve first, before even *thinking* of adopting a new library for IK
and dynamics.

Thanks!

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message: