[Bf-committers] Subdivision Surfaces Proposal

Lyndon Tremblay bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:51:52 -0700

This is a very logical step. It would be unecessary to further allow
Blender to be extended and implemented with operations and concepts
requiring native and integrated edge data strutures. I have also been
urging my thoughts toward native CSG tree foundations within Blender.
Anyways, I can provide coding in the area you describe.