[Bf-committers] Help Needed, Pointer Confusion

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:47:20 -0600

Your best bet is to jump on irc #blendersauce or #blendercoders ;)

If you can't you can email me directly, I'm willing to take a shot
at it, and or just email the group with specific questions.

Kent

--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein