[Bf-committers] Good news: Tatsuya's plugins

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:26:40 -0200

Hi,
(excuse me for cross-posting to bf-committers and bf-python)

Tatsuya contacted me -- he compiled both of his plugins, Flock and Cloth,
for Linux and windows:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/viz/max/flock/Flock3.html
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/viz/max/topix/Topix2.html

Look at the bottom of the pages for each plugin's main page.

After more people test (I tested both with a recent cvs Blender under
linux), it would be great to have a news article at www.blender.org about
them.

-------
Note: the files come with sample .blend files.  These include scripts to run
the plugins, but they have hard-coded search paths.  So either put the
compiled plugins (.so under linux) at the dir where you start Blender or
modify the sys.path line in the scripts to search in the proper place, case
you choose another dir.  Simply deleting the sys.path lines and putting the
plugins in one of the default searched dirs should also work.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br