[Bf-committers] Re: Regarding the undo function.... and Photoshop

Tue, 20 May 2003 15:05:17 +0200

Hi,

Ah, well I only found 1 undo/redo step in photoshop... but never use
the program a lot!

BTW: for UV editing check source/blender/src/editsima.c
'sima' stands for 'space image'. check space.c to find out more about
that concept.

a simple way to locate code, is to follow the threads for a button or
hotkey... they're all in

buttons.c
headerbuttons.c

space.c