[Bf-committers] Re: Regarding the undo function.... and Photoshop

car bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 20 May 2003 08:40:09 -0400

ton spoke:

> Even Photoshop only does 1 undo, and for image editors writing undo is
> 'easy to implement' yes.
> Another method is building a 'construction history', allowing someone
> to start over and redo steps.

Um do not get me wrong. But Photoshop has Many undos.
Up 30 if I recall. And it has a history tree. And Even has snap shots
of history
that will save a current state.
But blender really does not need an undo. It makes you so much stronger
after you learn how
well that helps you to focus.

And for the UV edit. I learned that Project Builder will let me batch
search. ARGGGGGGG
400 returns. Boy what a mess. Not one file is named UV or Face. It
looks to me the UV features
are strung all over the place. And Texture painting is a no show. Just
one Texture Painting
brought up one call and is had no real code under it.
Sooooo.... can you help me find that. Or am I just blind. O__O

Oh well I DiD find one thing I wanted. I put sphere wrapping back in.
Onl;y OSX.
http://www.aprilcolo.com/bunny/Spinfruit.sit

It works. I can use it no crash yet. Much better than cylinder.
Well back to picking.

^v^