[Bf-committers] OSX window size

Tue, 13 May 2003 19:32:21 +0200

Hi,

System profile sez:
Power Mac G4 (AGP graphics) (version = 2.9)
Mac OS X Server 10.2.6 (6L60)

I never found a system tool to tweak gfx depth or OpenGL performance,
any hints?

OSX runs pretty smooth here, transparancy, antialiased fonts...
BTW: When running blender in 1180x924 it still goes nice fast. So I
assume it's a lack of memory in the opengl card?

-Ton-