[Bf-committers] OSX window size

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I have the same performance on my iBooks -- both the 500mhz 8meg
Rage Pro Mobility and the 800 mhz radeon 7500-32 meg.

Ton, are you running in 16 bit color or 32 bit?  And what kind of mac /
video card / version of OSX are you using?  I found that without Quartz
Extreme (16 meg or better 3D card) OS X is almost unusable in 32bit
color on the slower machines.

- Charles