[Bf-committers] Feature Request: Per-polygon properties

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:18:19 +0200

Hi,

Yep. vertices are ordered in the way a normal points. :)
Flipping normals in Blender means changing the order of vertices.

BTW: in many areas in Blender normals are stored on temporal bases, in
editmode, in displaylists, while render, etc.

-Ton-