[Bf-committers] Doxygen project

Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:07:00 +0200

Hi,

(changed the subject to attract more attention!)

Everyone, please give feedback on doxy strategies... it's nice to say
"go ahead" but it really involves some more thinking... it especially
should give a result that's actually *used* by people. Since I'm not
the typical representative for a coder here, I need you to help casey
with doing the right stuff.

Right now, my opinion is simple:

- doxify the classes/headers and external API only
- no doxy comments inside the code, but restrict to .h files
- only document what would give additional added value.
- Code readability and layout should never be sacrified

-Ton-