[Bf-committers] re:feedback

car bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:07:04 -0400

I feel silly not knowing the diference between the seq editor .
And the sound editor. Since I never use either.
Yes when I put audio in the seq editor it works .yay.
But see since it does not work in the sound tab winth out being in the
seq
I just figured that it was still broke.

Radiocity does still leave the black outline that is unmoveable.But
when you save and reopen
it is gone.
And from just seeing the splash screen with the new faces I just
figured that we hand a new 3d cursor.

Don't tear me apart. I am only trying to help.