[Bf-committers] Ton, Cloth in blender. Siggraph look for Takeo Igarashi

car bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:42:44 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2--792613665

Hey , I just saw that Takeo Igarashi will be there. Please see if you
can work with him to bring over all of
his 3d power painting and cloth molding stuff to blender. As he uses
Alice to show case at this time, and alice is sooo
in the past. While Blender is MAD happy power.  Plus he has a video
game with his innovations. And all of his methods
of algorithm are on the net in his descriptions.

Kay , that is all from me again.
fun ^v^ eat U.S.  food get fat, or get facial implants.

http://www-ui.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~takeo/index.html
--Apple-Mail-2--792613665

Igarashi will be there. Please see if you can work with him to bring
over all of

his 3d power painting and cloth molding stuff to blender. As he uses
Alice to show case at this time, and alice is sooo

in the past. While Blender is MAD happy power.  Plus he has a video
game with his innovations. And all of his methods

of algorithm are on the net in his descriptions.

Kay , that is all from me again.

fun ^v^ eat U.S.  food get fat, or get facial implants.

http://www-ui.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~takeo/index.html</bigger></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2--792613665--