[Bf-committers] Small change suggested

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:40:14 +0200

Hi:

I have been trying to figure why "all layers" key does not work. Still
nothing, tracing things up and down to guess how it works, except that
in intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_SystemX11.cpp around line 751 it says
XK_quoteleft but should say XK_grave (based on keysymdef.h I have,
quoteleft is deprecated). Anybody with a X11 based machine and commit
perms please confirm then apply to main CVS.

I managed to get the symbol as Shift+AltGr+v or ` then space, but
Blender ignores it always. I will keep on trying to figure what is
going on, and if there is a solution. The other "key" causing me
problems in my layout is equal symbol, cos it is two keys, Shift+0 and
what is more, collides with another command.

GSR