[Bf-committers] FYI: Won't be doing much dev' over the summer.

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

> Hrms, you skip the first part of my reply to you!
> You still want to do it yourself?

   Oops!  Sorry.  Well, anyway, (refering to the first part of your reply) it
seems like that would be the best course of action at this point, Ton.  My
little brother came over yesterday and was doing some stuff on the 'net, and
inadvertantly deleted the password from the internet login--and since I don't
know it, I won't be able to get on anymore (right now I'm at someone elses
house).

   I'll try to remember (figure out) which parts of the code I modified, and
let you know.

   Another piece of bad news is that it turns out that I won't be able to make
it to SIGGRAPH this year. :-(  I'll still post my ideas about Blender 3.0 on
the forums, though.

   Later!

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl