[Bf-committers] Windows + geforge = please test

Brian Innes bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:10:23 +0100

>Hi,
>
>I tried a number of things as well without any success. I was playing around
>with the pixelformat and realised that if I remove the PFD_DOUBLEBUFFER flag
>it looks much better. This lead me to suspect that the problem was related to
>the buffer swapping. I turned the flag back on and put a call to glFinish
>before SwapBuffers which worked great for all antialiasing modes except
>Quincux on my NVidia GeForce4 Ti4200. I used screencaps to verify that the
>antialiasing was indeed active.

Jacques, could you possibly share the code you added / modified?

I found this on the web, a PDF file of NVIDIA OpenGL Extension Specifications:

http://www.vis.rwth-aachen.de/nagy/tutorials/nvOpenGLspecs.pdf

At 554 pages it is not exactly light weight reading, but it may shed some
light on the issue.

cheers

--
Brian