[Bf-committers] Windows + geforge = please test

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:34:39 -0400 (EST)

Hi,

I tried a number of things as well without any success. I was playing around
with the pixelformat and realised that if I remove the PFD_DOUBLEBUFFER flag
it looks much better. This lead me to suspect that the problem was related to
the buffer swapping. I turned the flag back on and put a call to glFinish
before SwapBuffers which worked great for all antialiasing modes except
Quincux on my NVidia GeForce4 Ti4200. I used screencaps to verify that the
antialiasing was indeed active.

I am not sure if this is a sufficient fix but it may point you in the right
direction. It seems that just disabling the MULTISAMPLE_ARB is not enough for
disabling antialiasing but maybe we can make it work with it enabled.

Cheers,

Jacques