[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/action ACT_Action.h ACT_ActionC-Api.h ACT_ActionStack.h blender/intern/action/intern ACT_CallbackAction.h blender/intern/action/test/action_c_test TestAction.h blender/intern/action/test/actio

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:05:29 +0100

Hi Kent,

That specific commit was with about every file in the repository, you
really have to indicate very clearly what you do with that.

"fixed the warnings about no end of line in "blahh.h"

Is not clear.

What did you actually do? Are you sure it's not DOS text you committed?

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender3d.com | Blender Foundation
Amsterdam | The Netherlands |  http://www.blender3d.com