[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/action ACT_Action.h ACT_ActionC-Api.h ACT_ActionStack.h blender/intern/action/intern ACT_CallbackAction.h blender/intern/action/test/action_c_test TestAction.h blender/intern/action/test/actio

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:55:34 -0600

> Hi,
>
> Who did this commit? Without even documenting it?
>
> Please be aware that UNIX text should be committed. And use these
> guideline before a commit:
>
> 1. do an update, and compile & test it
> 2. do a 'cvs diff' to check if what you commit is actually what you
> worked at
> 3. document your commit as clear as possible; mention your NAME!
>
> -Ton-

Sorry,

That was me and so were all of the others but one.
I also did comment that one I don't know what the heck happened.
(Maybe I put the comment in the comments section by accident.)

What the comment should have said is I fixed the warnings about no
end of line in "blahh.h"
I also did some minor clean up of spacing.
(delete extra spaces at the end of .h's that sort of thing)

I'll make sure my name gets into the others :)

Kent

--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein