[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/action ACT_Action.h ACT_ActionC-Api.h ACT_ActionStack.h blender/intern/action/intern ACT_CallbackAction.h blender/intern/action/test/action_c_test TestAction.h blender/intern/action/test/act

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:29:38 -0600

> Hi Kent,
>
> That specific commit was with about every file in the repository, you
> really have to indicate very clearly what you do with that.
>
> "fixed the warnings about no end of line in "blahh.h"
>
> Is not clear.
>
> What did you actually do? Are you sure it's not DOS text you committed?
>
> -Ton-

I added new lines at the end of every .h
In a couple of the files that were half unix half dos I took out the
control-m's
and in some of the files I took out or added white space to make them
a little clearer.

Sorry next time I'll do it in smaller chunks.
(i.e. fix a couple of files and not just add new lines to them)
I guess I got a little carried away with having access :)

If you want to you can revert the changes on that update it shouldn't
break anything as its just whitespace.

Kent