[Bf-codereview] YCC Distance Matte Node implementation (issue 6462050)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:20:27 CEST 2012

Hi Jeroen,

Regarding the patch (attached since the codereview didn't work) this
brings back 2.49 original functionality.
aka it's important if we really want to go 100% backward compatible.
Though it's possible people don't use that node.

I will try to find time to write on bf-committers. Just been very busy
lately, but wanted that in (or out) before 2.64 is out.

Thanks,
Dalai