[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

pelle.johnsen at gmail.com pelle.johnsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:09:48 CEST 2011

On 2011/06/17 07:36:12, dBugSlayer wrote:
> After some fiddling around with your patch, I was able to apply my
changes on
> top of it and got Blender to compile. I haven't had much time to work
on this
> but I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. It's been slow, but
eventually
> I'll get something done.

Great to hear, can you add your updated patch here when it's ready?

> What are we going to do about all these changes? So far, I'm working
with your
> patch and the changes I got from official.address243. The changes I'm
making are
> been done on top of them, but I'm not sure if we're merging all them
in one
> entry here in codereview or if we should keep them separate.

Been a bit concerned about this too. It's quite a large patch by now (at
least for a noob blender dev as me). If there is a good way to split it
up in smaller pieces, I think that would be best, but there are probably
a lot of dependencies that makes it difficult.

If you want to get hold of me, I normally hang around in #blendercollada
on irc.

Happy coding,

  -Pelle

http://codereview.appspot.com/4387052/