[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

danielmtavares at gmail.com danielmtavares at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:36:12 CEST 2011

On 2011/06/08 09:29:03, pjoe wrote:
> Hi,

> Let me know if you need some help with the normals stuff. It wasn't
that big a
> change, but the patch has grown quite large. If it's easier I can help
getting
> the normals fix in on top of your stuff instead of trying to merge the
whole
> patchset.

Hi pjoe,

After some fiddling around with your patch, I was able to apply my
changes on top of it and got Blender to compile. I haven't had much time
to work on this but I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. It's been
slow, but eventually I'll get something done.

What are we going to do about all these changes? So far, I'm working
with your patch and the changes I got from official.address243. The
changes I'm making are been done on top of them, but I'm not sure if
we're merging all them in one entry here in codereview or if we should
keep them separate.

Cheers,
Daniel

http://codereview.appspot.com/4387052/