[Bf-blender-npr] priority targets for Freestyle and Blender NPR capabilities

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 01:52:21 CEST 2014

Hey Tamito,

I hadn't actually expected to find a working version of this; that's really awesome!

My main concern lay with keeping in mind two-way traffic for SVG support. For example, say you would've gone with some library that only does exports e.g., that could've caused problems later on. However, if support for vector texture can/ will be supported through addons, then this is most likely a non-issue.

Though from what I've read Vectex seems to be quite performance-hungry, so perhaps it might be better off in C(++) after all? Anyway, based on some of the other feedback on your priorities, this may be a discussion for a later time/ different mailing list. =)

Cheers,
Patrick