[Bf-animsys] About rotation limits beyond +/- 180 degree

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:08:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

By and large, this is a well known limitation of the constraints system ,
which I've documented extensively multiple times and also in various bug
reports every time this comes up. Heck, IIRC, it's even on the todo/known
limitations list.

There is also an open report on the tracker regarding issues like this. For
once, I haven't closed this,
since I do have a new idea about how to attack this. However, before anyone
gets their hopes up that these issues will get solved soon, I must warn
that this solution may very well be a bit of a flop. As for when you can
expect to see this - it'll currently need to wait till early-mid November.

Regards,
Joshua