[Bf-animsys] NLA Mockups

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:19:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,

To get the discussions rolling again, I've (finally) scanned some of the
mockups of how I imagined the NLA editor would work.

Firstly, the original design docs (written around June-September 2007) for
the NLA system:
http://aligorith.googlepages.com/animsys2007_nlaplans.7z
Some of the things mentioned here are no longer relevant, but the parts on
NLA should still be largely relevant.

Keeping this in mind (and the plans I outlined in
http://aligorith.googlepages.com/250_NLA_GSoc09_overview.doc), I've recently
made some more 'modern' mockups:
- http://aligorith.googlepages.com/250_nla_plans_02.jpg  <--- an example of
NLA with all the different types of interactions that could occur.
- http://aligorith.googlepages.com/250_nla_plans_01.jpg  <--- honing in on
this more carefully with a more simple example

More examples to come as I create them and have time to boot up the old
computer with the scanner...

Joshua