AW: [Uni-verse] Re: Audio demo situation?

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 9 11:46:38 CET 2006

Hi,

> >> 5) Rendering Have you tested the latest FHG renderer on
> the web site?
> >> Have you tested Quel Solaar on your HW?
> >>

> > No.
> >
> > Quel Solaar works in Windows. Linux version hasn't been
> tested lately,
> > but at least several months ago we didn't succeed in compiling it.
> >
> Please test both of them!

I did test Mattias' scenes yesterday in our Renderer.
They all worked.

Only in one of them I engaged small problems with the far clipping plane
(geometry got behind it). Seems to be some automatic camera adjustment issue
in relation to the size of the complete scene.
In the building from -+ no materials appear, but I think that was the scene
that contains only audio material.

Except these two issues everything looked fine.

Please tell me when the latest model is available.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de