[Uni-verse] Re: Audio demo situation?

BORGULYA Gergely borgulya at sztaki.hu
Thu Nov 9 12:41:17 CET 2006

> > Quel Solaar works in Windows. Linux version hasn't been tested
> > lately, but at least several months ago we didn't succeed in
> > compiling it.

I dont know if this matters or not, I compiled quelsolaar from CVS on linux
two days ago without any problems, and it works. I also tried VML from CVS
but I could not compile it:

vml $ make
cc -Wall -I../verse  -L../verse  loader.c typemaps.o dynstr.o hash.o list.o
log.o mem.o memchunk.o strutil.o xmlnode.o  -lverse -o loader
loader.c: In function `process_geometry':
loader.c:851: warning: passing arg 10 of `verse_send_g_bone_create' from
incompatible pointer type
xmlnode.o: In function `build_tree':
xmlnode.c:(.text+0xe97): undefined reference to `dynstr_new_from_file'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [loader] Error 1
vml $

Best regards,