[Bf-python] bvh2arm.py script update for 2.41

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Mon Jan 16 03:03:13 CET 2006

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

We have at least one, maybe two more days to commit script updates for
2.41, so if you update the script please inform us about it. Otherwise
I'll test and include this version you mentioned.

Thanks for your support updating the script so quickly for Joseph's new
armature / bone / poses API.

PERIN Jean-Baptiste wrote:
> I've just finished making a bvh2arm.py version for
> 2.41 release
(...)

--
Willian