[Bf-python] Thought about IRC meeting and beyond

Yann Vernier yann at donkey.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 10 18:49:08 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:40:14 -0500
Stephen Swaney <sswaney at centurytel.net> wrote:

> I would, however, like to see summaries end up on the wiki where they
> can serve as living documents and a record of discussion.
>

> > http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BPy_API_Cleanup_-_2006
>
> Since we are not doing that, I will create a wiki page instead that
> we can use for the "write down the plan" step.  As I see it, the page
> will have a link for each module where we can lay out attribute names
> and types, constants, etc.

Speaking of that wiki, it's rather firmly convinced that I'm not
supposed to write, even in the discussion side of that page. It refers
to Project:Protected page, which seems to be saying that there's no such
page and I can't create it. Somehow I don't see how to contribute to
discussion there in this state.

"This page has been locked to prevent editing; there are a number of
reasons why this may be so, please see Project:Protected page."