[Bf-python] bvh version?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sun Mar 27 07:50:33 CEST 2005

Campbell, AKA Ideasman wrote:

> Hi All, Could JMS/Willian Please send me the latesr BVH I/O?
> Id like to convert all
> str+str   into   '%s%s' % (foo,bar)

Hi,

I already forwarded Jean-Michel's two recent emails to bf-python to
Campbell, so no need to do that yourself unless you have more updates, jms.

 From what I remember, Campbell, the other way (using a list 'l' to
append the strings to and then doing "".join(l) or "\n".join(l)) is a
little faster than that, as I wrote, so if you have places where the
concatenation is done multiple times to a single base string, this one
might be better.

--
Willian