[Bf-docboard] Naiad skin updated to MediaWiki 1.25

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:21:36 CET 2015

Hello Marcin,
thank you very much for this message. As one of the original authors of Naiad I’m very happy to hear it has been useful for you. I am currently very busy with other projects but I definitely intend to check it out. In the meantime i have a couple of questions:

- do you have a live preview?
- did you tackle mobile in any way?
- can you confirm that TreeAndMenu works well without heavy caching?

Best regards,
Francesco