[Bf-docboard] Naiad skin updated to MediaWiki 1.25

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Fri Oct 30 01:30:38 CET 2015

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, Francesco Siddi wrote:

> Hello Marcin,
> thank you very much for this message. As one of the original authors of Naiad I’m very happy to hear it has been useful for you. I am currently very busy with other projects but I definitely intend to check it out. In the meantime i have a couple of questions:
>
> - do you have a live preview?

http://tools.wikimedia.pl/~saper/b/index.php/Doc:2.4/FAQ/Modeling/Subsurf

Please note I am not using full-blown Blender templates ^^
only my limited NaiadSamples version with placeholders.

> - did you tackle mobile in any way?

No.

> - can you confirm that TreeAndMenu works well without heavy caching?

Haven't tested under heavy load. But works decently, use of i18n caching
should improve things, but I don't cache the resulting HTML. Good news
is that the current TreeAndMenu is also completely rewritten.
(My demo uses "NaiadSamples" which are not optimal).

Marcin