[Bf-docboard] Keyboard shortcut convention

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Thu Nov 27 14:27:44 CET 2014

I have an issue with using “+" for indicating that we click modifier key with a regular key..
If we go for Ctrl+A for example, how would we handle a combination of Ctrl and +?
It would look like Ctrl++?
The workaround would of-course be using PLUS, or NUMPLUS as the name of the key.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com