[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 103, Issue 8

Mirek Kučera Quark66 mkucera66 at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 3 13:48:22 CEST 2013

Hello Marco,
I just add english short summary into new page

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:CZ/2.6/Manual/Introduction/Downloads
(http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:CZ/2.6/Manual/Introduction/Downloads)
Its about link to huge engl. manual in PDF. And in the Czech text below I
promoted possible availibility Czech version of manual if someone help with
couple of pages .. :-) (Cause I have only 10 fingers and half an hour
daily.. it is not so much free time. My mission is to close translation
during Christmas2013)

New version of wiki? It is great idea. I would like to send a topic for
naiad theme developer - if is possible to make a right panel with hide
button, Or movable, orr if user can switch it on/of (because of there is
original names of files, e.g. english).

I keep wiki stardards e.g. original file names ( orig/paths/), original
structure of text, original pictures .. Translations have 90-110% words as
original. But in some cases I need to use double words especially in menu
with english original because of possible misconception. For instance MESH
is "siť" in czech - but "siť" is NETWORK in english :-)  MESH MODEL is
"sitovy model" and this is the same as "wired model" (e.g.build from
"wires". Wire is more popular and more "visible" than "network" for
modeller...).

So I beleive that some translation "standards" will be common cause many
other literature in Czech use it (Audodesk, Maya, Catia 3D, ...)

--
 Mirek Kučera (Quark66), Cz.