[Bf-docboard] How to create a sandbox: A step-by-step guide.

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:14:52 CEST 2013

Hi all,

IMHO the rigging section needs to be re-arranged from rigging workflow
point of view. (Currently it is written like "reference")

I would like to re-write a draft in a sandbox.

However, I could not find a guide about how to start a sandbox (creating
several pages with interlinked hyperlinks).

I searched the wiki and also Google-searched the Internet for the keywords
"Blender wiki sandbox" (without the quotes) but could not find any article.

Can anyone provide a reference? Thanks in advance!

BTW this should be included in "Wiki Guidelines" page.

Regards,
Narayan