[Bf-docboard] VSE new structure

Polosson polo at citadelrock.fr
Wed Jun 5 18:00:18 CEST 2013

Hi all !

I finally finished the new structure / complete update of the 2.6 VSE
chapter.

I need someone to tell me: /"OK, you can move this from the sandbox to
the Doc:2.6 pages"/, or /"no way, your work sucks"/... :P

BTW, here is the "index" page I created for it in the sandbox:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sanbox/Doc:2.6/Manual/Sequencer
Note that the links inside are pointing to the final page's destinations
(i.e. Doc2.6)

A question anyway, concerning the "tree view" in the left panel of the
wiki... How to update it ? It'd be better if this tree would be the same
as the "index" page I created...

All critiques and remarks are welcome... And since I soon would no
longer have time to take care about that, everyone can update / change /
correct it !

Thanks !
.Polo

--