[Bf-docboard] anti-spam for wiki

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:37:29 CEST 2013

Hi Joel,

Well, I am sorry to hear that you wanted to help out but were unable
to break the wiki docboard fortress :)

Curious, was there any particular area that you are good with in
mediawiki? No doubt that we can use help all over the place! If you
feel like volunteering to help with something, I am sure we could put
a guru to use somewhere :)

Dan