[Bf-docboard] anti-spam for wiki

Joel Godin joelgodin at ymail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:44:41 CEST 2013

I used to delete spam off the wiki, saw that the wiki offers tools to stop spam,
but was unable to get any action on spam blocking.  It was 'talked about' but that was it.
It is hard to break into being of any help on the wiki.  It seems locked up by a few individuals who
refuse to take any meaningful action.
Good luck.