[Bf-docboard] anti-spam for wiki

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 23:54:15 CEST 2013

I remember i saw a user removing lots of spam, and talking about setting up a system.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Klutz
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User_talk:DingTo
"
 Sysop/admin access

Hi, I've been deleting quite a bit of spam lately; it's important that it's removed as quickly as possible, both to keep it off the search engines and to discourage other spammers. I'd like to implement some anti-spam measures (as discussed on Blenderartists as well), but that takes sysops access. Could you help me out with the necessary flags or get someone who can to contact me on the talk page or by PM on Blenderartists? I go under the username Klutz both places. I'm pretty a pretty experienced wiki user with some 12,000 edits on Wikipedia/Wikimedia, where I also volunteer for OTRS duty. Cheers! (Btw, the search function is broken.) Klutz 05:52, 31 January 2013 (CET)
"

Other than that, there is the {{Spammer}} tag.

examples.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/How_To_Obtain_Ideal_Virtual_Private_Server_Internet_Hosting%3F
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:LeonorWVN

koil 04.07.13