[Bf-docboard] Welcome!

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Fri Jan 18 00:37:52 CET 2013

Hi Artur,

welcome to the bf-docboard!   =)

There are so many pages that need attention. I suggest picking one page to start
that
interests you or that  you see needs some work to make it more clear or useable.

Here's the place to start
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Writer_Guide
and the related links at the top.

Also,  before editing,  I recommend looking at the recently archived emails
about
"Suggestions to improve Wiki useability" to see where we are heading.

I'm still on "probation" myself, having just signed up Dec 2012, and am still
trying to
find my way around here (as well as in Blender!).

One thing....recommend only using the Naiad skin (at least for now) for editing
as the other skins
only show up when logged in, and most users won't bother to login.

Also, when logged in, I see numbered sub-headings (apparently I'm the only one
who suffers
this dilusion =)    .......so just disregard them if  you see them! LOL!

Have fun......it's a great learning experience. =)

Best regards,
Cal McGaugh