[Bf-docboard] Naiad theme tree

Paulo Santos psantos.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:53:25 CET 2013

Hello,

I was looking for a skin for mediawiki that was "software manual
friendly" when I stumbled upon Naiad. I must say, it's awesome,
congratulations.

I'm trying to make it more agnostic and then put it on github or
something similar if you'd like.

I couldn't make the left tree to work, though.

I've included "TreeAndMenu.php" and "BlenderTreeAndMenu.php", but it
doesn't work.

I followed the instructions on how to include the tree in a page from
the TreeAndMenu extension page. Apparently it's looking for an element
with the id "dTree", but it doesn't exist. I'm thinking that's not the
way to create the tree for this theme.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Santos