[Bf-docboard] PDF Version of Manual

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:31:08 CET 2013

Hello,
I am interested in making a PDF version of the current Blender Manual. I
already made one for the old one which is hosted on wikibooks.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/BlenderDocumentation.pdf

I tested my tool on the blender wiki and found out I can generate PDFs.
So the question is: Would you like that? And the second question is, is
your content quite stable, since it will take me a full week to make the
PDF it would not make much sense to redo the job soon. Stable means to
me that the template definitions in the wiki don't change much anymore,
since I need to take care of each of them manuelly in order to get the
best possible results, and this accounts for 90% of the time I need to
spend for making the PDF.
Yours Dirk