[Bf-docboard] Wiki Lock-down?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:32:23 CET 2012

Hello

I would like to understand why the documentation Wiki has the notice saying
> not to edit it. The spirit of Wikis is that they be open, and you trust the
> community will produce something good.

The manual is under the review of a team of dedicated people, who are
trying to organize it's structure,
in order to allow a content update from the community.

> Also, how long is the planned period for this policy?

It might take a few weeks.

> Also, what can I do to help reduce the amount of time the policy will be in
> effect?

You can join the discussion on #mediawiki on IRC. Please be patient if you
get no answer right away, as the channel is not very populated.

Francesco