[Bf-docboard] Wiki Lock-down?

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 03:58:31 CET 2012

Hey ryan,

Good to see you're still active on this.  Sorry i didn't get back to you as
i had planned.

Notice  on this page

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modeling/Curves

there is a link called bugfixing howto.  If you follow it:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Writer_Guide#Official_Manual_Review_Workflow

This seems to open the door a crack to getting started on wiki
development.  I hope that damn sign gets taken down soon though.

kesten
On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Ryan King <rking at panoptic.com> wrote:

> I am new to Blender (and newer to to Bf-Docboard), so I am giving my
> opinions with a grain of salt.
>
> I would like to understand why the documentation Wiki has the notice saying
> not to edit it. The spirit of Wikis is that they be open, and you trust the
> community will produce something good.
>
> Also, how long is the planned period for this policy?
>
> Also, what can I do to help reduce the amount of time the policy will be in
> effect?
>
> Thank you,
> -rking

Kesten Broughton