[Bf-docboard] Upcoming Wiki Team

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:08:34 CET 2012

Hi,

another quick mail just to say that some days ago with Francesco Siddi
we examined a bit some of the skin bugs that are stopping us to start a
proper peer-review workflow for the Manual. Techie stuff but that needs
to be addressed before we start :)

Soon we will try this experiment to enforce peer reviewing, in order to
have a growing team of Writers and Reviewers, everyone talking through
the wiki mailing/notification system, also to avoid that we mail here
for single pages reviews (which is fantastic to see happening, but not
optimal really :)

Laters!
Luca