[Bf-docboard] 2.5 Wiki Changes

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:58:56 CEST 2011

Hey Jared,

glad to see that you work hard on the wiki, and thanks for reporting!
Seems like there are just a few people writing on Doc:2.5/Manual so
absolutely worth having you on board :)

The official manual is still Doc:Manual, while Doc:2.5/Manual had to be
considered a sandbox anyway, so it's ok :)

About the structure, we re currently working on the new headers, that
will have icons for crosslinking the different version of each page so
as long as it's possible we will try to keep the structures the same for
all the manuals versions.

Agree that 2.5 is different from 2.4 in some areas, but wherever
possible please take Doc:Manual as a reference for structure.
There has been some work on it lately on basics, modeling, rigging,
constraints, animation chapters, exactly for the purpose to have a good
structure for 2.5 too.

Also, when the new headers will be ready, I'll do the necessary moves in
order to cross link manuals so I'll change things a bit in the next weeks.

Laters,
Luca

Regards,
Luca